Ahead of the Curve

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Boat Trip


Yesterday a group of us went on a boat ride to Abingdon. Although small, it was a pleasant experience. To think that just a 20 minute drive down Abingdon road, you will find yourself in a small, quiet town, that to me, is quite different than Oxford. I was told that the building you see in the picture is belongs to Hertford crewing team. I thought it was interesting that there were so many of these types of buildings along the river. It just shows how different the competitive sports are here, as opposed to home. When we got to Abingdon, me and a few other girls did a little shopping, including some book stores. We all bought a book to read on our way back home. I am glad I went on this trip, I think it was a wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment