Ahead of the Curve

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Anne Hathaway's House/Shakespear's Birth Place



Sunday we were able to visit Anne Hathaway's house. Anne Hathaway was Shakespeare's wife. It was very cool to see where someone lived back in those days. I loved the thached roof. I had never seen something like that before and thought it was very interesting. We then went to Shakespeare's birth place. Both houses were very old and neat. My favorite of the both places were the gardens. Anne's house had alot of veggies growing along with flowers and Shakespeare's house was a huge garden with many trees. I thought it was a cool idea to visit theses places, I would have never thought to do so on my own. Our tour guide on the bus was very informative as well. He knew so much about the Royality and what goes on. I personally don't know much about the Queen and how things work over here and he was able to explain it very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment